Special Education Surveys
The Endicott Research Center worked with directors of special education to design and develop a survey for parents of special education students.
The survey is designed to help schools highlight their strengths as well as identify areas that are in need of improvement.
A special education survey can be used to cover several topics, including:
- Parent participation/communication
- Evaluation procedures and effectiveness
- Individualized Education Plans
- Progress Monitoring and Measurable Goals
- Summer Programs
- Services, including but not limited to:
- Assistive Technology
- Academic Support
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Social Skills
- Speech Therapy
We can also work with you to design your own survey tailored to your program and community.
Special education parent survey cost with no modifications:
- $300 per school (includes survey administration & results)
- District price:
- $300 per school + $300 for district aggregate/comparison report
Changes/additions to the survey are $50 per modification